Terraced House renovations & Extension in Ealing
- 2 storey terraced house complete renovation
- Rear extension with 2 skylights
- Loft conversion
- Structural opening to back wall to create open plan kitchen
- New roof
- New bathroom and wc
- New Electrics and Plumbing
- New Heating
- New external windows and doors
- Front and rear patio with turf to the rear garden
This project focused on renovating the terraced house by adding a rear extension and converting the loft. Two large skylights were installed to brighten up the living area and a new bedroom with en-suite shower created on the top floor.
The extension added space to the side and rear of the property; this allowed for a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The outdoor space was refurbished with a new lawn and garden fence. The brand new windows and doors were installed. The scope of works also included a whole house refurbishment and redecoration, as well as installation of new electrics and heating systems.