With a new or replacement uPVC glass door you get an affordable, energy efficient, long lasting, secure gateway into your home or garden. Modern options won’t discolour or be susceptible to fogging or condensation. Discover the range of options our London-based UK company offers.
Why choose uPVC external doors
- Energy efficiency: keep heat in with double/triple glazing; Argon gas-filled panes enhance insulation
- Weather resistance: seals stop rain/draughts from entering your home
- Safe: British Security Standards met thanks to multi-point locks/laminated glass
- Durable: no rusting/rotting/flaking/peeling
- Low maintenance: very easy to clean
- Choice: many options across all aspects
Which styles are there?
You can buy three main varieties:
- Front/rear: add kerb appeal, letterbox inclusion
- Patio: sliding design saves space, many options available
- French: traditional look with modern improvements
Numerous door designs include:
- Solid uPVC
- Fully glazed
- Pane combinations: various numbers/shapes/sizes/arrangements
- Glazing: fanlights, side panels, Georgian bars, lead glass
Door furniture options:
- Handles: swan neck, pad, modern, patio styles
- Colours: white, black, gold, chrome, graphite
- Extras: letterboxes, knockers, spy holes, chains, cabin hooks, fishing guards
What’s the cost?
The price depends on many factors, such as:
- Colour: standard shades like white or grey typically cheaper than cream, brown, black etc
- Dual colours: different on interior and exterior pushes up cost
- Finish: woodgrain effect increases price
- Glass type: acoustic, decorative, laminated, obscure, toughened are different rates
- Glazing: triple glazed is more than double
When you’re ready to buy, make sure you go through all your choices, to be sure the quote covers everything. Confirm exactly what you’ll pay – with no hidden expenses.
Why choose Fittra to fit your uPVC door
Searching online for a uPVC doors company near me? You’ve found it! Our professional, trusted construction firm in London has been working with the leading suppliers in the UK and Europe for many years. We’re NHBC-registered, our accreditations include NFB, FMB, TrustMark and Considerate Constuactors.
Select us and you’ll benefit from the following:
- Fast timeframes: lead times on products as quick as 3-4 weeks (versus many competitors’ 8-12 weeks)
- Great value: we pass our trade discounts onto you
- Vast choice: get your favourite profile through us
- Excellent quality: we work with the best manufacturers
Ready to talk through your plans? Contact us today to discuss your project free of charge.
Interested in uPVC Doors?
PAY ONLY FOR WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE!
Why Work With US
at all stages
with project manager
Integrated, In-house Team Will Work On Your Project
In the End You Will Get
A HIGH-END PRODUCT DELIVERED ON TIME AND ON BUDGET!
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Do you have questions?
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s completely normal for doors to swell, whether they are composite, uPVC, or timber. Unfortunately, they all suffer from swelling when it gets hot outside. As with the majority of materials, uPVC expands and contracts slightly in more intense weather conditions.
From constant use, being opened and closed, it’s quite normal for a uPVC door to drop or become loose in the hinges over time. It’s good practice to check the hinges on a regular basis to make any minor adjustments to keep your door fitting snugly in the frame.
Double glazed uPVC doors can last up to 35 years if they’re looked after properly however most companies guarantee them for 10 years. uPVC doors are made to a very high standard using high quality materials that do not degrade in normal use.