Searching online for ‘uPVC windows manufacturers near me’? Let Fittra do it all. We buy and fit uPVC windows, whether they’re a replacement or for that brand new space. Bid farewell to condensation, discolouration and misty, foggy glass. Say hello to a strong, efficient, attractive option.
Benefits of installing uPVC windows
So many reasons to make the change, like:
- Energy efficiency: quiter, warmer home, insulating your space to keep cold, draughts, rain and noise out, and reflect heat in – so your energy bills are cheaper
- Built to last: forget flaking, peeling, rusting or rotting
- Safe and secure: protect loved ones and possessions with latest lock technologies and intruder-proof glass installation
- Appealing appearance: smart, clean and coordinated
- Low maintenance: easy to clean with occasional soap and water wipe down
- Suitable for all homes: coordinate colour schemes, historic features, and more
- Versatile styles: many shapes, finishes, designs and shades available
- Vast range of choices: find your favourite combination
Types of uPVC window
Lots of designs. Popular models include:
- uPVC sash windows: traditional look, smooth mechanisms, replicate timber appearance
- Casement: highly heat efficient, very secure, many options
- Tilt and turn: inward-opening makes cleaning simple, ventilate the room with secure tilt
Range of technical, structural characteristics, such as:
- Glazing: opt for triple glazing for warmth and energy efficiency
- Framing: decide your favourite look – traditional or contemporary, number of openings, panes, Georgian bars (between panes or external), balanced sightlines, etc.
Once you’ve chosen the style, you can then consider finer details. Will you choose two-tone: one colour outside, and another one inside? This is helpful in areas where the council has strict regulations and won’t allow any changes externally, or when you have rendering or brickwork you want to match, which is different to your internal decor. Possibilities include:
Woodgrain finishes in any shade give more of a timber frame look, ideal for particular properties in historic neighbourhoods.
How Fittra provides the best uPVC window options
Our London-based firm has worked with leading uPVC window suppliers across the UK Europe for many years. Thanks to our excellent relationship with them, we have negotiated outstanding arrangements for our customers, including the greatest:
- Prices: many budgets catered for, perfectly balancing cost and quality
- Timeframes: very quick lead times of 3-4 weeks bring your project to completion faster than our competitors (who can typically keep you waiting 8-12 weeks)
- Choices: different styles, profiles, colours, sizes available
Whatever your dreams, we work hard to realise them, matching your budget and preferences.
Contact us today for a no-obligation chat and quote. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in uPVC Windows?
PAY ONLY FOR WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE!
Why Work With US
at all stages
with project manager
Integrated, In-house Team Will Work On Your Project
In the End You Will Get
A HIGH-END PRODUCT DELIVERED ON TIME AND ON BUDGET!
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Do you have questions?
Frequently Asked Questions
Aluminium is also much stronger than uPVC and can last up to 45 years with little to no maintenance. Lasting between 20-30 years, modern uPVC windows are strong but not as strong as aluminium.
Signs that your double-glazed windows or doors may need replacing include:
- Leaks, letting water in.
- They allow excessive amounts of noise in.
- The uPVC is yellowing or cracking.
- There is visible damage, particularly to the seals.
- They are difficult to open, close and lock, or are sticking.
Your best bet is to plan your window replacement for a time of year when the weather will be warm, ideally in the spring or early summer.