Searching online for ‘aluminium bifold doors near me’? Looking for an aluminium sliding door for your property’s rear? Fittra Construction in London, UK can supply and fit all kinds of designs to suit your budget and requirements. Allow extra light in thanks to modern, slim frames.
Why buy aluminium glass door
Major pros include:
- Secure: naturally strong, opt for multi-point locking system and toughened glass for extra security
- Attractive: contemporary, sleek appearance perfect for modern homes
- Bright: high glass to slimline frame ratio enhances amount of light
- Low/no maintenance: durable material stands up to knocks, needs very little cleaning
- Long lasting: weather resistant, won’t flake/peel/corrode/rust
Conductivity is a weakness of this style, but there are many solutions to make them more energy efficient. Condensation/heat loss reduced with polyamide thermal insert. Quality seals help keep rain and draughts out. Perfect fits ensure maximum performance.
Aluminium door designs
The key rear door types are:
- Aluminium bifold doors: completely open up back of house to garden, creating easy access and seamless flow between outside/inside. Welcome in light and air.
- Smooth rollers
- Left or right folding mechanism
- 2-7 panels
- Aluminium sliding door: clever space-saving solution for practical transition between patio/garden and home. Spanning substantial wall length in style.
- Double glazed for energy efficiency
- Right or left sliding
- 2-4 panels
Whatever you’re looking for, we will choose the right supplier and profile to meet your needs and budget. Tell us your dreams and we will make them a reality.
Aluminium frame door price
When you buy, the cost will vary based on the following:
- Colours: standard shades like white and dark grey are included in the cost, other hues like brown or black available
- Dual colour: one for interior, different on exterior is more expensive
- Handles: black, chrome, white, etc
- Glazing finishes: make more quiet/secure/private/pretty, each is a different price.
Use Fittra as your aluminium door supplier and fitter
Based in London, we work with the best suppliers and manufacturers in the UK and Europe to provide our clients with the ultimate choice. Our NHBC-registered firm is accredited with FMB, Considerate Constructors, NFB and TrustMark.
- Quick turnaround: very fast 3-4 week lead times (compared to standard 8-12 weeks)
- Excellent value: trade discounts passed onto you
- Top quality: expect the best from leading manufacturers
- Multiple options: choose your preferred profile from many choices
Get in touch today and chat about your ideas – we’re ready to provide a complimentary consultation.
Interested in aluminium doors?
PAY ONLY FOR WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE!
Why Work With US
at all stages
with project manager
Integrated, In-house Team Will Work On Your Project
In the End You Will Get
A HIGH-END PRODUCT DELIVERED ON TIME AND ON BUDGET!
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Do you have questions?
Frequently Asked Questions
Aluminium framed internal doors have a lightweight design. They are lighter than both steel and timber internal doors making visual connections between rooms more fluid. The metal door frames can be made extremely slim which helps to maximise light flow between rooms.
Very strong – aluminium alloys are used to make window door and curtain wall frames. That’s because pure aluminium on its own doesn’t have a high tensile strength. The same way strength of aluminium increases the colder it gets.
- Doors are suitable for installation as internal or external doors.
- Can open in or out.
- Can couple to sidelights and top glazed panels.
- Substantial colour choices.